Program Educational Objectives(PEO)
- Provide socially responsible, environment friendly solutions to electrical engineering related broad- based problems adapting Professional ethics.
- Adapt state of the art electrical engineering broad-based technologies to work in multi-disciplinary work environments.
- Solve broad-based problems individually and as a team member communicating effectively in the world of work.
Program Outcomes (POs)
- Basic and Discipline specific knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the electrical engineering problems.
- Problem analysis: Identify and analyze well-defined electrical engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- Design/ development of solutions: Design solutions for well-defined electrical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing: Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements in electrical engineering.
- Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment: Apply appropriate electrical technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- Project Management: Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined electrical engineering activities.
- Life-long learning: Ability to analyze individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes in electrical engineering.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)
Maintain various types of rotating & static electrical equipment.
Maintain different types of electrical power systems.